Digital Marketing Sales Account Manager – Auckland
We're Looking for the best of the best!
We’re recruiting for this fantastic Sales Account Manager role.
We want the best Sales Account Managers in Digital Marketing to take us to the next level and we’re prepared to reward generously for the right people.
This role is about you taking ownership of your future and achieving your goals while making lots of money along the way.
For you to even be considered for the role you must have a minimum 2 years digital marketing experience, primarily selling Google AdWords and other industry related products/services and you’ll currently hold a digital marketing BDM or Account Manager position.
You must have:
- Strong B2B sales skills and experience
- Understanding of digital marketing, including: SEM, SEO and Web
- Target focussed attitude and ability to close leads
- Self-starter who can work and perform unsupervised when required
- High attention to detail and pristine time management skills
- Articulate and professional
- Experience in presenting solutions and progress reports to clients
We’ve been around a long time so we know the digital marketing business inside and out. If you are a successful applicant, you’ll be surrounded by motivated, like minded individuals willing to share their success strategies with you so can expand your knowledge and achieve greater results.
You work hard and deliver the results and we’ll reward you! We’re looking for people that what to standout in the industry and develop their skills for success.
About the Role
As an AiiMS Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for the acquisition and growth of new business. Working towards achievable targets, your goal will be to bring on new clients for AiiMS, targeting Australian businesses, selling and managing digital marketing campaigns, with the focus to grow a strong portfolio of clients.
From start and ongoing, you will be provided with qualified inbound leads to work from. As a hungry Sales Account Manager, with full support and resources of the company available to you, you just need to convert these into a win and a new client.
Just how generous are we?
- Competitive Salary + Super
- 20% commission on ALL sales
- UNCAPPED commissions
- Incentives, Bonus & Prizes
Need more reasons to apply? How’s this:
- Premier Google Partner Agency
- Clearly defined progression path from the outset
- Database retention on achievement of targets
- In-house rewards
- Internal & External industry training
- Company events
- Flexible working hours and full autonomy
*A referred applicant must be successfully employed in the position for a minimum period of 3 months